- [Disaster prevention info-mail service, Mamoru, ] (hereinafter called 'this service') serves the purpose of assisting users to avoid disaster and secure a communication network in time of disaster. However we cannot guarantee them.
- Information in this service is obtained from reliable agencies, but certainty or safety of the information can-not be guaranteed.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of this service.
- Information and function included in this service are not guaranteed to suit the specific purpose of each customer.
- Please take own responsibility over confidential matters regarding concerning customer's own privacy. Com and Com shall have no responsibility for any damages caused by fraudulent use of customer's confidential matters by any third party.
- Here is a list of browser software for the cell-phones and PC to which this service is available.
PC: Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.5 or later,Netscape Navigator Version 4.7 or later
i-mode models except for 501i
WAP2.0 models(A5000/C5000/A3000/C3000/A1100 series)
station-enabled device(models except for J-SH02,J-DN02,J-P02,J-SA02,J-SH03,J-T04,J-P03)
Also, when using this service through SOFTBANK, you will need to subscribe to long e-mail as an option. (200yen/month)
WILLCOM (Former DDI Pocket)
AIR-EDGE PHONE(AirH" PHONE)
Other than the models stated above, models in which "compile errors" occur are not included in our support service.
- Cell-phone e-mails might be delayed or not delivered due to certain communication conditions.
- Communication charges incurred when accessing service contents or sending and receiving e-mails are the responsibility of the user.
To the TOP